Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 Hello ROKmates,

A few questions that I would like to ask you all,

  • How long have you been playing this game? 
  • How Much time do you spend playing ROK?  
  • Do you have enough Might that you can participate in KVK? 
  • You have tried Hard but cannot progress Like other players and ultimately get kicked out of the alliance? 
  • And Many More, But all of these problems will be solved once you start following the ways that I use to increase might.

Awww, I forget to Introduce Myself, I am CarBoN, an F2P player, who has not used a single buck on the game and I was 13.5 mil (13,534,000 to be specific)  Before my First KVK.

Woah, Some may think, I am Faking being an F2P Player as they have used 1000 bucks but still they are not 13 Mil before first KVK and Yes, I am speaking the truth "I am an F2P Player", I have nearly left behind many of the P2P Players behind.

As a proof check the below Video.

Minamoto not unlocked

First KVK Proof

Not bought any bundle "year book"

Facts About Video and My Account:

I have not unlocked Minamoto no Yoshitsune.

This is my first KVK...and its exciting...haha.

I haven't bought any bundle

I would have been nearly 15 mil might, if there was no KVK(I lost 700k during "enemy elimination" event).

I can assure you my entire might covers "Military Technology" as well.

Good Luck, Lets start with the Blog.









Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Road to 13 mil before First KVK for F2P player in "Rise of Kingdom" - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -